Chicken Parm over capellini
Serving size – 2
| 4 oz chicken | 1/2 box of pasta | 12 oz sauce | mozzarella cheese | 2 eggs | 2 cups of fine bread crumbs | 1 cup of crunchy bread crumbs
1. Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil
2. Preheat the deep fryer and oven to 350 degrees.
If you are not using a deep fryer and just a frying pan, hold off until your chicken is ready.
3. Wash chicken and cut into two pieces
4. In a bowl mix eggs together
5. Pour on a large plate the 3 cups of bread crumbs and any additional spices ( I use a personal secret spice here)
6. the water should be boiling by now, so add your pasta and reduce heat.
7. Coat your chicken in the egg and then bread crumbs. ( repeat for each piece)
8. Place chicken on a paper towel to allow extra bread crumbs to fall.
You want to just coat the chicken.
9. Drain the pasta when it is cooked to your preference. I like well cooked pasta, while others like aldente.
10. Carefully place your chicken in the deep fryer. ( if using a pan, now turn the heat on and preheat the oil)
11. In the same pot the pasta was once in now heat up the sauce.
12. Make sure chicken is cooked to an internal temperate on 165 degrees before taking out of the pan.
13. Once the chicken is cooked get a pan ready and coat with a little sauce. Place the chicken in the sauce and cover the chicken in more sauce. Add cheese and place in the oven. Cook until cheese in melted.
14. Return pasta to the sauce and mix throughly.
15. Get a plate ready, and serve.
#ChickenParm #Capellini #ItalianDishes #ItalianFood #Chefboyrhealy #Cooks #Iliketocook #GiveMeYourFeedBack #Like #Comment #Share #Culinary #Chefs #FoodforThought #Foodies #TravelFoods #Travel #Blog #Wordpress #Checkit #LetMeCookForYou #DinnerForTwo #MyBoo #FavoriteDish #GotaCookForMyMan #PawsOff #WhatItsLikeToDateAChef #LetMeShowYou #ThisisMyWorld #IWontStopUntilAfrica