Find me on Instagram #chefboyrhealy. You will find that I am obsessed with not only tostones, but Asian sesame dressing as well. Sometimes I even put the combination together ! My obsessed started the first time I had this salad from friendlys. I now live in Florida were friendlys is not around. So the chef in me decided to start making my own.
- Handful of Organic spinach
- 1 piece of chicken
- 4 grated carrots
- 1/2 can of mandarin oranges
- Chow mein noodles
- Sliced almonds
- Asian sesame dressing
- Wash your lettus. Even if your bag says “prewashed”, because 1 it does not hurt and 2 you have no idea ! Who “washed it” or where they have been. Always better to be safer then sorry when it comes to your body.
- The chicken can be cooked to your preference , grilled, sauted, baked, or fried. I usually saute or bake my chicken.
- Have on your cutting board, carrots almonds and COOKED chicken. Rawr chicken should never be used on the same cutting board as produce.
- Slice almonds, carrots, and cut chicken as desired.
- Place your lettus on a plate.
- Add your carrots, chow mean noodles, chicken, and oranges.
- I like to leave almonds last, for a finishing touch.
- Finish off with the amazing Asian sesame dressing and your plate will taste as amazing as it looks.
For further questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment below 👇✌️💋
Also tag your dish on Instagram as #chefboyrhealyrecipes
^ this is a new hashtag so let’s get it started ☺️